Monday, July 19, 2010

Which one should I choose?

Do you ever have trouble deciding which project you need to work on? So many projects, so little time! As I sit here writting I can look around my sewing room and see 7 different projects (all in various stages) that I could get my hands on and move their progress a little closer to completion. That does not include the two giant Rubbermaid tubs that are in my fabric closet. I tell myself that I'm not going to start anything else until I get some of these projects finished. But then, you know what happens....I see that gorgeous fabric or that darling pattern, and my obsession with seeing what I can make takes over. The next thing you know, I've purchased the fabric, got everything cut out and I'm sewing. There's just something about working with the fabrics, patterns and hearing the sewing machine hum. There's nothing quite like it.

Guess it's time to hear that hum!! Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment